16 Mar 2011

DRAWING A CREATIVE SKILL

guys this is a story of mine when i was young at that age frankly speaking i couldn't draw anything as my mom was a artist she use to draw in my drawing books assignment  and till 5th std  i couldn't even draw a single curved  line in my early school days then how it is possible today for me to draw and paint  shocking na 
yes there is a reason behind this skill after 5th std my mom got tired drawing in my book assignment so she decided to teach me a lesson so my mom forced me to draw whether it would be wrong never mind but u have to draw  and really i was  bad in drawing but my mom said u have to practice have patience  one day u will achieve your goal and u can see today that i can draw very nicely in early age i hate drawing but today drawing is my soul without drawing and painting i am an empty box thats it its my passion to draw 
 
this is my painting which is my favorite even today i can't believe that this painting is drawn by me but this credit goes to only and only to my mom who inspired me to draw like her she have seen something in me that i have never seen in me 

each and everyone can draw they have ability to do it but they never think to do it at least try to draw don't become an artist but draw for a your fun take inspiration from someone who can draw try to draw like them im sure that little bit u can draw like them don't try to draw as others can draw and u can't draw like as if  you are a trained  if u can't draw practice it   
there is a famous proverb
 ''practice makes a man perfect ''
tips to be remember while drawing :- 
  1.             Never give up drawing if it is truly a good hobby to you.
  2.             Don't compare your drawings to a famous artist's, remember that they are  professionals and have been practicing their whole life.
  3.           Remember that drawing is NOT a competition and you are doing this to have fun.Practice.
  4.          Experiment with different paper types and textures. Pencil on Bristol board has a different look and feel than pencil on cotton fiber paper. Find a surface that appeals  to you.
  5.             Ask for some constructive criticism (note: this means ask someone if they can point out a few flaws in the drawing, but also ask them if they know any ways to improve so the flaws can be fixed or minimized)
  6.             Don't stick to one media all the time, experiment with whatever you can get your hands on
  7.           Shading in one direction (as in a straight line) is good for most objects, but for things like animals or leaves shading along with the curves of the object will help it pop out even more.
Drawing is one of the most important activities that you can do. Drawing not only provides the basis for other creative activities - like painting, sculpture and printmaking - but it also provides a direct link with reading, writing and especially mathematics. The connection between drawing and geometric shapes and measurements simply cannot be denied. And do you know what else? Drawing is the single most accessible form of art available. All you need (to begin with), is a pencil and a sheet of paper.

14 comments:

  1. I loved this... especially coz art is very close to my heart... very simply written and easy to read... keep posting ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankuuuuuuuu divya l will do it dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice.. very simply written.. ur really very creative.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankuuuuuuuuu sonal i will try next time to be more creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all...loved the concept of Blogging....and then this article...ver nicely written...keep it up Harshu...waiting for your next post..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankuuuuuuu meenu for reading my blog and i will sure come with another new creativity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Ur Painting is simply Superb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww....great job...keep it up....d efforts r appreciative.. :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankuuuuuuuu kevin for appreciating my painting i will come with another new idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes thanksssssss praju for a change from exam u read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! dats relly inspirational!!!hats off

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankuuuuuuuuu shubu i will bring some new idea for next time

    ReplyDelete
  13. thankuuuuuuu sweety that u love it

    ReplyDelete