3 Aug 2011

FIRST TIME I MET YOU

Since the first time i met you 
i couldn't see to forget you 


your heart is so kind 
that you are always on my mind 


i feel so happy to be with you 
and i thank god that i found you 


first i use to think as you a good friend 
but then realized that my feeling will never end 


when i see you smile 
it makes me worth while

whenever i see in your eyes 
my heart never start to compromise 


i never felt this way before 
and so now onwards i couldn't ignore 


I'm glad that we meet 
i know you are very sweet 


I was so afraid to tell you 
but then i didn't know what to do 


i feel very lonely sometimes 
but i know you are there with me for lifetime




6 comments:

  1. wow!!! harshu amazing poem jst loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. pic ekdum mast ahe...n poem also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY :) CUTE SIMPLE..keep writing..i like such stuff :) muahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankssss anu that u loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. praju thanks u noee na this poem is dedicated to our hero and heroine

    ReplyDelete
  6. harshali thankuuu so much
    i will try to write more on this stuffs

    ReplyDelete